Posto, Posto





The best feeling about finding something online is that: you saw it, you like it....and BAMM, you click the 'BUY' button. Especially when that thing is the one you've been lusting for, and it's in stock. Or, when you found out that you're lucky enough to get it especially when it's very 'limited edition' that nobody else would own it except a few like you.





And then comes the worst feeling. No, not keying in the credit card number to pay for it (that, of course is one of it anyway!) - but to wait for the parcel to arrive. It's the whole entire agony that you can't ever imagine. The anticipation that made you feel worry sick, the anxiety in case that the goods that you pay for is not like what you've expected, or not what you saw on the screen. Or worst, if it lost in the post... especially for things that came far, far thousand miles away. It is this kind of feeling that'll put you in a true torment of online shopping.





But then, comes the best feeling again when the parcel safely arrived in the mailbox. Whether it's a big box, or a small package, or even just a parcel like the plastic envelop - it's the best feeling ever every time I see it in my mailbox. The first thing I would normally do is to snap the photo of the package itself, coz the parcel poses its own excitement by itself apart from unwrapping it to reveal the thing inside. It's a bundle joy!





All I have to say, 2011 has been such a good year to my online shopping. Whether it's from local or overseas, I'm absolutely loving every single thing that I got. No regrets. And I hope 2012 would be much better than ever; whether the amount of sites to shop, or the bargains that they provide for me to compare, or the payment and delivery system, or the type of goods to buy - I'm just wishing next year would be much, much better than this year. Why?





Coz the world is my shopping mall, and who bother going to that country if I can get it online?! :) 







ooh... this one just arrived last week!










amik ko, besar bagak kotak dia...










premium e-shopping!






learn that term 'DDP'






sometimes I got a surprise package inside a package!






high-end online shopping, definitely...






yang ni paling x bleh blah. unik sgt parcel dia. ahaks3x! :) (but what's inside that counts :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon