Like Father, Like Son





It's holiday season! One thing about December is that everybody now has being bitten by the holiday bugs. Not only that the Christmas festivity is just around the corner for those who celebrate it, but this month is also the time when everyone terhegeh-hegeh wanna finish up all their remaining annual leave. I've just checked mine again yesterday and it turned out that I only have 9 more days left, unlike what I said before which is 12. Eeek! It means I really have to find ways to finish some... if not all.





And mentioning holiday, I think this is the perfect time to be with the family and friends. It's a good period to spend time, chill out and do things together, especially when now is the school holiday season. My big bro is supposed to come and visit me yesterday, siap call pepagi buta sebelum Subuh lagi beria2 nak datang...but it turned out instead of coming to Cameron Highlands, he made a detour to Genting instead. Whaa..? How's that happened? Oh, I know - there's no roller coaster in Cameron Highlands, huh? I get it... *dusyummm!* But whatever it is I am looking forward for next week, coz hopefully I'm having a bigfat weekend with the kids again and get to makan-makan, chill out and do the silly things just like last weekend. :)





Talking about family, the new 'Holiday' lookbook by H&M featured celebrities and models with their family members. Including the veteran singer, Bryan Ferry who is photographed alongside his son, Tara, who happen to be a male model. Tara walked for Burberry in the previous FW11 show in Milan, and look smashing with his dad in the ad campaign. Who rocks better - the dad or the son? I think both, coz it appeals to either side of the demographic. Like father, like son... both look awesome with the ensemble by H&M





Apart from Bryan and Tara Ferry, others that made into the list is supermodel Kristen McMenamy who brought along her two sons, Jerry Hall with daughter-slash-model Georgia May Jagger, Karen Elson with her sister (or is it mother I can't tell?), and some others who I didn't reckon. But whatever it is, the lookbook shows the good gene is passed all in the family. 











[pix from h&m]




Mentioning it's all in the family, so... who rocks better with the aviator shades? Yours truly moi on the left, or my nephew Syafiq on the right? Like uncle like nephew, huh? Ahaks! 





*sorry Syafiq, Su songlap gambar from FB...jgn marah. huhu..













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon