Next Top Model?





Nope, I'm not talking about Lisa who won the recent ANTM 17. Instead I'm talking about the photoshoot I did last time when I visited the water theme park here in Ipoh. If you happen to read my previous blog post I did mention that my bro and his family was paying a visit to my house, who also brought my big sis with him (and that's why I'm hiding all my bags!).  The next day, all of us spent a day at the water theme park - the Lost World of Tambun - by which I actually haven't been there before though I've been living in this city for ages.





Apart from the typical man-made canal circling the theme park and the giant water slides that is so manic, LWoT got a new attraction which is located near the Tambun Needle aka the limestone 'hill' called the 'Lost World Tin Valley'. It's awesome coz the place got lots of replica of the things that made Ipoh as what it is - the tin mining. From the excavated cave that showcases the history, to the concrete-made elephant statues and the water canals for the mining site, the place is so unique which is not just entertaining but also educational at the same time.





And the best part, I got to do these 'silly' photoshoot... by which somehow remind me of some top model moments in the history. Not too bad, huh? Thanks to my silly clan who've been putting up with me in these poses, ahaks! :)





Oh, btw. I'm totally recovering from the sunburn. Got myself super tan, dude! (walaupun actually kulit ni mmg dah gelap sejak azali...yikes!)







Saleisha ANTM Cycle 9 winner vs moi...you jump, I jump!






Naima Mora ANTM Cycle 4 winner vs moi... playing deadly hot (hot ker...?)






Chanel Iman for Dior Haute Couture '08 vs moi... kuali hat, anyone?





I'm wearing Uniqlo vest and cropped jeans by H&M. Muka x bleh blah...sebab tu kena cover!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon