Hide...!!!





So, my family is coming to visit coz my big bro just give me a holla yesterday that the whole clan is arriving today. And he's also bringing my eldest sister with him, Miss Darling, coz she's been asking to tag along since forever as she wanted to see the décor of my house - and my big Samsung double-door fridge too, of course. 





I'm not worry how many people in the house coz there are quite number of guest rooms upstairs, plus two living rooms that all of them can crash. The only thing I'm worry is: my bags.... I gotta to keep all my bags away from the view of my sister!! Why? Coz I know that she'll definitely snap one or two when she see those leather SEED bags that I'm having.





Time to hide!!! Ahaks!





(who's not tempted seeing the luscious leather bags hanging like this in my guest room-turn-wardrobe, huh?)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon