Currently Loving : Dolce & Gabbana Wool-blend Blazer





First of all, two-buttons... are you kidding me? I almost shun this jacket when I look at the number of buttons which kinda putting it into my 'take this away from my sight' category again. But wait a minute.. somehow this blazer is trying to sing 'take a look at me now...' to me (like Mariah Carey slash Phil Collins' song) coz the dandy look of this Prince's of Wales checks is no way to be overlooked at.





It's from Dolce & Gabbana. What I love about it is the check pattern that is so English. Prince's of Wales checks is nothing to be messed with as it is one of the pattern that is synonymous with the term 'dandy', not Gandy. Gandy is Dolce's favorite model btw, so as you know. :)





Plus, it's a wool-blend - one must-have material in the wardrobe coz wearing wool-based made the fit become even huggable, which is great to skim down the torso. This jacket also hangs nicely just on the mid-bottom, making it appear much modern amidst its traditional look. And it's partially lined - which gives off a nonchalance, relaxed attitude to the wearer for that mod dandiness appeal.





Price? £830... are you kidding me??? ASOS, H&M... please replicate this one will you! :) 























[pix from mr porter]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon